DBD update 2.39 (Dec 15, 2021) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBD 2.39 patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves various issues which players were experiencing since the latest update. Apart from this, DBD patch 2.39 (5.004.100) also includes performance and stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new Killer (The Artist), a new survivor ( Jonah Vasquez), and more. Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game.
Today’s DBD version 2.39 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in DBD patch notes (5.004.200)? – December 15, 2021
- Improved performance when The Artist uses all of the Dire Crows at once
- Addressed a bug with the Resolution percent slider not changing the resolution on Low/Medium quality.
- Fixed a string not localized in the Character Info screen.
- Addressed a bug in the Settings screen where the language selection menu could overlap with Tabs.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Lament Configuration SFX and VFX to stop playing when the Cenobite interrupts or down a survivor holding the box.
- Addressed a bug that caused a one way collision at the top of the basement stairs in the main building of the Suffocation Pit.
- Addressed a bug that caused Killers to get stuck in a tree by falling onto it from a climbable rock in Eyrie of Crows.
- Addressed a bug that caused Killers not being able to kick a side of a generator next to a rock on Grim Pantry.
- Addressed a bug that caused crow swarms to spread to some Survivors incorrectly when The Artist used the Severed Hands add-on.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Prowler achievement to only track progress when playing The Artist.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Thrill of the Hunt not to regain a token when a cleansed Hex: Pentimento totem is rekindled.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Corrective Action perk to consume tokens when assisting survivors succeed skill checks.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Cenobite Mori to loop invisibly for female survivors.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Nemesis’ footsteps to double-trigger while Tentacle Strike Charge.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the Spirit’s new chase music from playing for Killers.
- Addressed a bug for Bone Chill event where Survivors could get stuck after interacting with specific Snowmen locations on the Raccoon City Police Station map.
- Addressed a bug that caused the remaining generators not to have the repaired lights and SFX after the generators required to power the exit gates have been repaired.
- Addressed a bug that may cause the Hex: Ruin regression sparks to appear when a generator is actively being repaired.
- Addressed a bug that may cause the Cannibal to gain tokens every time the chainsaw is revved when equipped with the Irridescent Flesh add-on.
Download free DBD update 2.39 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.