Dead by Daylight update 5.6.0 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBD update 5.6.0 patch notes, the latest update added a new Killer (The Onryō) and a new survivor (Yoichi Asakawa). Apart from this, Dead by Daylight patch 5.6.0 also includes various stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released which added a new Killer (The Artist), a new survivor ( Jonah Vasquez), and more.
Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight patch 5.6.0 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in DBD 5.6.0 patch notes?
- Added a new Killer – The Onryō.
- Perks – Scourge Hook: Floods of Rage, Call of Brine, Merciless Storm.
- Added a new Survivor – Yoichi Asakawa.
- Perks – Parental Guidance, Empathic Connection, Boon: Dark Theory.
- Forum and support links now redirect based on your selected language when applicable.
- Added new custom SFX Intros to all Maps.
- Added an option to lock viewport aspect ratio to 16:9.
- Improved detection of modified or corrupted game files.
- Daily Rituals will be reset the first time a player starts the game.
What is fixed in DBD Patch 5.6.0 notes?
- Fixed an issue in the Loadout panel that when hovering over an add-on from a past event, the message “No longer available” was showing if the associated item was equipped.
- Fixed an issue with killer loading tips not displaying randomly after playing a few matches.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Cenobite to remain stuck when interrupting a survivor at the same time as they get hit by a chain.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spirit’s Husk not to be destroyed when stunned by the Head On perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to be able to destroy Victor while inside a locker.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Nemesis’ zombies to be attracted to survivor in the dying state.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Distortion perk to consume tokens when standing inside Boon: Shadow Step’s area.
- Fixed an issue that caused completed generators to be blocked by the Dead Man’s Switch perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Broken status icon not to appear when under the effect of the Renewal perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Haste status icon not to appear when under the effect of the Guardian perk.
- Fixed an issue that allowed users to unlink unbreakable outfits in the store.
- Fixed an issue that caused Dwight’s and the Trapper’s loadout to be reset after playing a tutorial bot match.
- Fixed an issue that caused some of the Trickster’s subtitles to disappear too early.
- Fixed an issue where pressing Alt+Tab in the keybinding menu would cause any further key remapping to not work properly. (Stadia only).
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused a wrong cosmetic to be displayed after switching a killer’s outfit in the store.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to keep breathing loudly when stopping to open a chest after running.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Chase Music for the Trapper to occasionally cut out during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to play the game with Stretched Resolution to gain an unfair advantage.
- Tentatively fixed an issue that causes players to disconnect during Steam maintenance.
Download free DBD patch 5.6.0 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.