[Dead by Daylight] DBD update 2.57 (v6.1.3) is rolling out on PS4, PS5 (6.100.300), PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official DBD patch notes, the latest update brings changes for perks. Apart from this, DBD patch 2.57 also includes various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Note: Some platforms will receive version 6.1.2 while others will jump straight to 6.1.3. These versions are largely the same with the latter including an additional fix for the Bloodweb. This will not affect crossplay.
Previously, a big update 2.50 added a new killer(The Dredge), a new survivor(Haddie Kaur), new perks, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight version 2.57 will address a few of these issues.
Related, DBD servers are down. Check DBD server status here.
What is new in DBD 2.57 Patch Notes (6.1.3)? – August 2, 2022
- Decreased the penalty per injured, dying, or hooked Survivor to 1%/1.5%/2% (was 4.5%/5%/5.5%)
- Added: If there are 4 injured, dying, or hooked Survivors, there is an additional 12% penalty to repair, sabotage, and Totem-cleansing speeds.
- Mettle of Man
- Reworked to use Endurance correctly
- After you earn 2 Protection Hit scoring event, the perk activates. Once activated, you gain the Endurance status effect. As long as you have Endurance, your aura will be revealed to the Killer when you are further than 12/14/16 meters from the Killer. Mettle of Man will deactivate once Endurance is lost.
- Pain Resonance
- Affected generators now interrupt Survivors that are repairing them (Note: This does not notify the Killer with a scream)
- Dead Man’s Switch
- Decreased activation duration to 20/25/30 seconds (was 35/40/45 seconds)
- Re-enabled the Clown.
- Fixed the localization of the Master Challenge “Furious Destruction” in Tome 2, Level 2.
- Replaced the Orange Glyph “Glyph Massacre” challenge for a Red Glyph “Glyph Seeker” challenge in Tome 12, Level 1
- Add-on rarity in low level bloodwebs increases as you increase your prestige level
- Fixed a small visual issue that occurs after pressing the ‘Upgrade’ button in the tally screen.
- Reduce rubber banding occurrences when interacting.
- Addressed a bug that may cause the Clown to retain the Haste status from the Afterpiece Antidote.
- Addressed a bug that caused succeeding the Overcharge skill check to grant permanent generator regression when the Call of Brine perk is also equipped.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Haste bonus granted by the Hex: No One Escapes Death perk to be greater than intended.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Dead Hard animation to last longer than the Endurance effect it grants.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Off the Record perk to remain active when the exit gates are powered.
- Addressed a bug that caused generators regressing from the Damage Generator interaction to stop regressing upon ending Feral Frenzy with the Fuming Mixtape add-on.
Addressed a bug that may cause survivors to not drop their item on the second Feral Frenzy hit when the Legion is equipped with the Stolen Sketchbook add-on.
Addressed a bug that may cause killers to remain stuck in an animation loop when destroying a pallet with their power at the same time as the Dissolution perk.
- Addressed a bug that caused the aura of the illusionary Doctor to briefly flicker in front of the camera.
- Tentatively fixed an issue that caused a loss of progression and cosmetics when linking to a Behaviour account.
- Addressed a bug that caused a bloodweb error when switching characters during the bloodweb level-up animation.
- Addressed a bug that sometimes caused the bloodweb level-up animation to be skipped.
- Addressed a bug that caused bloodweb errors to happen intermittently.
- Addressed a bug that caused Attack on Titan charms to appear missing until the application was rebooted.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Orange Glyph SFX to remain despite completing the requirements.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Nightmare Clock that can’t be used in the Industrial map.
- Addressed a bug that caused an invisible collision that allows Survivors to walk along a cage in Gideon map.
- Addressed a bug that caused Killers to be slow down due to collision in the basement.
- Fixed a facial animation bug during Cenobite’s mori.
Download free DBD patch 2.57 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. DBD codes will be available later.