DBD update 2.19 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official DBD 2.19 patch notes, added a new Killer – The Blight, a new Survivor – Felix Richter, and much more. Apart from this, DBD version 2.19 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life improvements to the game. Recently, a minor hotfix and hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s DBD version 2.19 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in DBD 2.19?
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors not to be stunned when shot by the Deathslinger.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hillbilly’s carry and lunge speed to be reduced when equipped with the Tuned Carburetor add on.
- DBD update 2.01 fixed an issue that caused all Legion characters to use Julie’s animation when the ‘Empty Stare’ mask was equipped.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Oni to lose the ability to enter Blood Fury.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Oni’s blood orbs to sometimes flicker in and out of visibility.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Plague’s Vile Purge to arc higher than previously.
- DBD version 2.01 fixed an issue that cause the Shape not to change stances while in Tier 3 Evil Within.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Trapper’s bear trap aura not to appear during the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to be stuck at the bottom of the Hill on various maps.
- Fixed several issues that may cause survivors to be misaligned during Moris.
- Fixed an issue that caused a regressing generator not to turn red once reaching 0 progress when using the Surveillance perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Pull Down” prompt to be replaced for Survivors standing next to a pallet while injured and with the Self-Care perk equipped.
- DBD patch 2.01 fixed an issue that caused survivors to see the auras of breakable walls when equipped with the Windows of Opportunity perk and suffering from the Blind effect.
- DBD 2.01 fixed a crash that would sometimes happen when selecting the Low or Medium Graphics Quality from Medium and above.
- Reduced rank update errors.
- HTML markup in player names during social notifications (toast invites) are now handled properly.
Download free DBD update 2.19 on PS4 and Xbox One.