Rainbow Six Extraction servers are currently down for PC(Steam), PS4, PS5, and Xbox players. Since the release, players are facing various error codes, bugs, and issues. There are also reports of R6E login and disconnection issues.
Note: A new patch is now available to download. Read the official Rainbow Six Extraction update 1.02 patch notes here. You can check the Rainbow 6 Extraction server status, maintenance, and downtime details below.
Table of Contents
How to fix Rainbow Six Extraction Error code DELTA-00001007 or unable to connect to the server issue?
This error occurs if the game was unable to communicate with theserver. Try again to fix this issue.
- Select Settings from the PlayStation home screen.
- SelectTest Internet Connectionand allow the test to run.
- Press theXboxbutton to open the guide.
- SelectProfile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
- SelectTest network connectionand allow the test to run.
Is R6 Extraction Server Down?
Yes, R6 Extraction servers are down and players are facing login issues. You can check R6E server maintenance and downtime details here.
March 2, 2023 – The servers will be shut down for a maintenance today, March 2nd. No player-facing changes will be implemented.
10AM EST / 3PM UTC on all platforms
Up to 30 minutes of downtime
November 17, 2022 – A maintenance onfrom 10:00 EDT / 14:00 UTC. Expected downtime: 1 Hr.
Platforms: PC, PlayStation & Xbox.
November 3, 2022 – We’ll be performing a maintenance on # today from 10:00 EDT / 14:00 UTC. Expected downtime: 1 Hr.
Platforms: PC, PlayStation & Xbox.
October 25, 2022 – The servers will be shut down for maintenance at 10AM EDT / 2PM UTC on all platforms.
October 4, 2022 – The servers will be shut down for maintenance at 9AM EDT / 1PM UTC on all platforms.
August 9, 2022 – The servers will be shut down for a backend maintenance for an upcoming Crisis Event, with no other player facing changes. 10AM EDT / 3PM UTC on all platforms. 1 hour downtime
July 7, 2022 – Ubisoft will perform maintenance onfrom 10 AM EDT / 3 PM UTC. No player-facing changes.
Expected downtime: 1 Hr
Platforms: PC, PlayStation & Xbox
June 22, 2022 – The servers will be shut down for maintenance today at 10AM EDT / 3PM UTC on all platforms.
Jun 9, 2022 – The servers will be shut down for maintenance today at 10AM EDT / 3PM UTC on all platforms. The estimated downtime is 30 minutes. We’ll update this thread if anything changes as the maintenance progress.
We recommend that you check for and install any available updates on PC(Steam) and consoles.
Follow the steps below to check for updates manually. Be sure to allow any updates to install completely before beginning your game installation.
Check for update on PC(Steam).
- Open the Steam application your PC or Mac and click “Library” at the top of the window.
- Right-click the game in your library that you want to change the update settings of, and select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Updates” tab.
Testing your internet connection.
Run through the basics
Here are a few tips to note before delving any deeper:
- Restarting your routeris often the easiest and quickest way to resolve connectivity issues.
- Other bandwidth-heavy applicationson your network can be detrimental to your ability to connect. This includes, but is not limited to, streaming music, streaming video or movies, or downloading files.
How to check R6 Extraction Server Status?
Players can check the status from here. Click the icon to check the Rainbow 6 Extraction server status.