Ubisoft has released a new Rainbow Six Extraction update 1.02 (1.000.002) on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to Rainbow 6 Siege 1.02 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashes, HDR, and matchmaking. Additionally, today’s R6E version 1.02 also includes performance and stability fixes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews on PC and Consoles.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s R6 Extraction update 1.02 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Rainbow 6 Extraction January 28 Update?
- Fixed a crash that occurred on Xbox One & Xbox Series S/X when the language was set to Arabic
- Fixed a bug where displayed prices for REACT Credits appeared incorrectly in multiple local stores.
- You are now able to connect to the servers if you are set as Invisible in Ubisoft Connect.
- Fixed a bug where teammate revives did not work.
- HDR is now functional on PC AMD GPUs.
- Fixed certain matchmaking errors.
- General stability fixes.
Download free R6E update 1.02 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox.