A new Bigfoot update 4.4 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Bigfoot game patch notes, the latest update brings added a new Yellowstone map, changes to the Bigfoot’s attack logic, and made some AI improvements.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s BIGFOOT patch 4.4 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Bigfoot 4.4 Update Today? – August 3, 2022
- Yellowstone Park map.
- Displaying skins on weapons behind the back.
- After loading a save, the lobby now displays the saved difficulty of the game.
- Bigfoot Item Throw Cooldown — 5 sec, Power Cost — 5. Added 50% destruction after item throw.
- Totem spawn randomization system.
- Weapon spawn randomization system for Remington 700 / 870 / Glock 17 / FlareGun.
- Window break jump now deals 10 damage. Jumping through a broken window deals 1 damage.
- Now, when carrying a wounded friend, your character can run.
- The signal flyer no longer scares away the Bigfoot but slows it down. Also, Bigfoot can now use hits while blinded if you get too close to him.
- Dust effects from walking and placing items.
- New animal — Bison.
- Bug with raising a wounded friend if he is in the water.
- Locker code saving.
- Evidence saving.
- Incorrect display of map icons.
- A Bigfoot trap can pull a hunter out of the house.
- Destruction of a curtains bug.
- Bug with Bigfoot trailer attack.
- Bug with zipline destruction.
- Voice chat delay (but need testing)
- Rain rendering in some houses.
- Rocks, Clouds, Fog Materials Fixes.
- Bigfoot and other animals may catch fire if in contact with fire. Bigfoot loses strength if he is on fire.
- Camera icon doesn’t disappear after taking a photo.
- Bigfoot AI behavior bugs.
- Bug with butchering an animal’s corpse.
- Taking Bigfoot and evidence photos of bugs.
- Parkour through boarded windows.
- Bigfoot AI navigation mesh improvements.
- Improved Bigfoot’s reaction to sounds and light.
- Improved Bigfoot hunter search in a zone.
- Improved stealth system.
- GPS tracker duration increased from 60 sec to 180 sec.
- Day / Night Duration +2 min. Also now the night is longer than a day.
- Increased Hunting Tower Health from 25 to 50.
- Med Kit Healing Increased from 40 (1 Player) to 25 (4 Players) To 50-35.
- Max 9mm inventory ammo amount decreased from 255 to 150.
- Max 7.62mm inventory ammo amount decreased from 255 to 150.
- Max totem count increased from 8 to 10.
- Drone signal distance increased 200m -> 600m.
- Flare gun scares away Bigfoot for a long time.
- Number of flare missiles was reduced by -2.
- Increased signal flare inventory limit 2 -> 3.
- Decreased stamina cost for hunter parkour 30 -> 15.
- Bigfoot health:
- 950 -> 800
- 1140 -> 970
- 1330 -> 1130
- 1520 -> 1290
- Bigfoot food healing:
- Small 2 -> 6
- Big 40 -> 45