BIGFOOT update 4.1 is now available to download on PC. According to the official BIGFOOT patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s BIGFOOT version 4.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
BIGFOOT Patch Notes – November 5, 2021
- Sound optimization.
- The lobby list is now only the unplayed lobby.
- On the lobby list, friends’ lobbies come first.
- The game mode is now displayed in the lobby list.
- The lobby list now updates the lobby information in real-time.
- Bigfoot could not destroy the zipline.
- When choosing a set for a weapon, the magazine with cartridges did not change the material.
- There was an incorrect position of the R700 weapon in the lobby.
- Bigfoot’s energy replenishment block now only works from damage from hunters and ignores damage from animals.
- Maximum FOV increased from 90 to 120.