Bigfoot update 4.2 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Bigfoot game patch notes, the latest update brings improved Bigfoot AI, GPS Tracker, New skins for Bigfoot, new skins for weapons, and much more.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s BIGFOOT patch 4.2 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Bigfoot 4.2 Update Today? – January 15, 2022
- Improved Bigfoot AI
- Bigfoot GPS tracker
- Possibility to switch the light in each room separately
- Northern Lights in Winter Park map
- New skins for Bigfoot and weapons
- Increased weapon recoil
- Decreased the icon of found corpses
- Melee weapons could damage allies
- The camera icon next to the evidence was visible to Bigfoot
- Bigfoot stuck near fallen trees
- Interaction with items in the knockdown
- Scope display issue
- Wrong icon color on the map of installed cameras
- Rendering bug for some materials
- Tree collision bugs in Winter Park
- Bug with permission of some doors