Battlefield 2042 update 1.20 (1.000.023) is available on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official BF2042 1.20 patch notes, the latest update added several weapon balance changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, today’s Battlefield 2042 version 1.20 (1.000.023) also includes quality-of-life improvements.
Previously, a major BF2042 update 2.0 added addressed the visual effects (VFX) of Paik’s EMG-X Scanner. Recently, an update 2.1 also added Renewal Rework, 3 new Vault Weapons added to All-Out Warfare and a new Polaris RZR transport vehicle. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various disconnection and login issues with the game. Today’s Battlefield 2042 patch 1.20 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
BF2042 Update 1.20 Patch Notes (v2.1.1) – October 11, 2022
- Setting Mouse Raw Input to Off in Settings will no longer disable mouse movement in-game
- Renewal – It was sometimes possible to deploy under the map in the first sector of the US HQ. This no longer happens
- Renewal – Fixed several areas on Conquest 64 that would incorrectly flag you as Out of Bounds
- Firing continuously with weapons while using a controller would sometimes desync recoil between the client and the server. As a result, shots missed their target when they should have hit. This has been resolved
- The AC-42 sights are once again useable after equipping the UH-1 Smart 1.5x Scope in the default slot
- Fixed an issue where the mesh of the UH-1 Smart 1.5x Scope was missing from the AC-42
- Vault Weapons now properly apply recoil reduction when playing on Console
- The range of weapon draw speed for Vault Weapons now matches those of All-Out Warfare weaponry
- Fixed an issue where users cannot ADS after exiting a moving vehicle if the equipped weapon has an underbarrel attachment equipped
- This bug reappeared after we previously rolled out a fix. Please let us know if you continue to experience it after this update
- The M16A3 now has the correct Headshot Multiplier for Assault Rifles (2.15x)
The Avancys was highly accurate, and coupled with its large magazine size meant it was too powerful during sustained fire. We have reduced its accuracy to compensate.
- Base Recoil increased 0.32 -> 0.36
- Dispersion Per Shot increased 0.03 -> 0.06
The K30 is intended to be a close range SMG, and was too accurate at medium distance. Its accuracy at range has therefore been decreased.
- Min Dispersion Angle increased 0.15 -> 0.18
- Dispersion Per Shot increased 0.09 -> 0.15
- Dispersion Decrease Rate reduced 20 -> 4
The MP9 is also intended to be a close range SMG, and similar to the K30 received an accuracy penalty to reduce its effectiveness at medium distances.
- Dispersion Per Shot increased 0.06 -> 0.11
- Min Dispersion Angle increased 0.14 -> 0.17
The M16A3 did not match the performance of other Assault Rifles. To compensate we have reduced its recoil and improved its accuracy during sustained fire.
- Base Recoil reduced 0.44 -> 0.36
- First Shot Recoil Multiplier reduced 1.45 -> 1.15
- Dispersion Per Shot on ADS reduced 0.13 -> 0.1
The M60E4 did not match the performance of other LMGs. To compensate we have reduced its recoil and improved its accuracy during sustained fire.
- Base Recoil reduced 0.6 -> 0.54
- Dispersion per Shot on ADS reduced 0.22 -> 0.17
- Reduced Stepped Recoil Multiplier from 6 bullets to 4
- Damage Increased on all ranges
Currently, Battlefield 2042 servers are down. You can check Battlefield 2042 server status here.
Download free Battlefield 2042 patch 1.19 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.