Battlefield 2042 update 1.07 will soon roll out on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Battlefield 2042 1.07 patch notes, the latest update contains further bug fixes and stability improvements to resolve occurrences of game crashing. Apart from this, today’s Battlefield 2042 version 1.07 (1.000.008) also includes stability fixes
Currently, Battlefield 2042 servers are down. You can check Battlefield 2042 server status here.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the patch, players are facing various disconnection and login issues with the game. Today’s Battlefield 2042 patch 1.07 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in Battlefield 2042 Update 3.2 Patch Notes? -January 20, 2021
Fixes, Changes, and Improvements
- Fixed an issue where leaving a party during matchmaking could make the game unresponsive
- Fixed an issue where connecting to EA servers after signing up with a new account would not work on the first attempt
- Updated behavior of the quit button during gameplay so it now returns you to the correct screen
- Fixed an issue where the loading music would stop playing during level load
- Fixed a rare occurrence where after landing with the Wingsuit, hits wouldn’t always register on some parts of Sundance’s hitbox
- Fixed occurrences of rubberbanding when running behind friendly players
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause you to be stuck in both an alive, and downed loop
- Fixed a variety of issues with attaching to ladders that could cause you to get stuck in a state where you could fly away or lose control of your Specialist
- Fixed an issue where soldier movement speed was impaired by nearby explosions that spawned craters
- Fixed an issue where camera shake and audio for landing would unintentionally trigger when dropping from very small heights
- Fixed an issue where weapons from a Loadout Crate would sometimes inherit ammo from the previously selected weapon
- Fixed an issue where being spotted when firing a weapon would spot you for too long
- Added multiple fixes to improve overall game stability
- Fixed a rendering related crash that could occur for AMD Radeon VII users while Sundance was visible on screen
- Sniper and SOFLAM scope glints now show from a further distance
- Fixed an issue where passenger weapons would no longer be in sync whenever the driver’s turret would rotate, causing bullets to not register when firing at enemies
- M1A5, T28 – improved the effective range and reduced spread on Canister Weapon Pod
- Reduced Bullet Spread from 1.6 -> 1.1
- Increased Damage Fall Off Distance from 35 -> 40
Battlefield Hazard Zone
- Fixed a black rectangle being present on screen during Hazard Zone end of round when hitting quit at the level progress screen
- The Server Info tab now persists after hitting Refresh in the Portal Server Browser
- Fixed an issue where text would overlap when joining a Team Deathmatch game during the end of round sequence
- Rules Editor – the “IsInventorySlotActive” value now correctly handles melee weapons
- Certain admin commands can no longer be spammed
Download free Battlefield 2042 patch 1.07 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.