Baldur’s Gate 3 hotfix 13 is now available to download on PC players. According to the official Baldurs Gate 3 patch notes, the latest update resolved the issue with NPC’s running away from you after using the Wild Shape ability, certain NPC’s will no longer rise from the dead after specific dialogs and your game will no longer crash simply because you committed too many crimes.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Baldur Gate 3 patch will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Patch Notes (August 5, 2021)
- Fixed a threading crash related to physics when loading a level.
- Addressed a crash on loading a game where you’ve committed an egregious amount of crimes.
- Fixed a crash related to textures when loading a level.
- Fixed a crash when approaching the Owlbear Cave.
- Addressed broken NPC behavior when saving while NPCs are reacting to your Wild Shape.
- Fixed pickpocketing not showing the correct items available for “borrowing”.
- Addressed multiple clicks on the same target opening multiple pickpocket windows.
- Fixed certain NPCs rising from the dead after specific dialogs.
- Addressed fur on bear models.