Baldur’s Gate 3 update (July 22, 2021) is now rolling out for PC players. According to the official Baldurs Gate 3 patch notes, the latest update added some minor changes and bug fixes to the game.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Baldur Gate 3 patch will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Baldurs Gate 3 Patch Notes (July 22, 2021)
- Fixed a rare crash related to loading save games during multiplayer.
- Fixed a rare crash when loading a save game made during combat with the Gnolls.
- Fixed a crash when speaking to a certain Mossy Myconid.
- Fixed a crash related to files containing partial UTF8 characters.
- Fixed a crash related to tooltips.
- Fixed a crash related to saving when someone is casting a spell.
- Fixed an issue with attacks against beasts and monsters not being treated as a crime.
- Fixed an issue with disappearing UI when long resting in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue with Shadowheart’s Artefact not appearing in a certain cinematic.
- Fixed an issue with several goblins that could not be spoken to.
- Fixed being unable to pin tooltips for containers.
- Fixed an overlap in SFX on the Active Roll UI.
- Fixed the incorrect unsummon animation playing.
- Fixed flickering black materials in the Whispering Depths.
- Fixed the player avatar being able to move before they finish getting up in Tutorial.
- Fixed a rare issue causing giant tooltips to appear.