Assassin’s Creed Valhalla patch 3.30 will soon roll out on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S players. According to the official Assassin Creed Valhalla update 3.30 patch notes, the latest update added in-game support for the Ostara Festival. Apart from this, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla version 3.30 will also include various performance fixes.
Previously, a big update added new content and changes. Recently, a major update added quality of life fixes and new features on PS5 and Xbox One.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing several performance issues. Today’s Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update 3.30 will address a few of these issues.
What is new in Assassin Creed Valhalla Patch 3.30 Notes?
We added in-game support for the Ostara Festival.
- The Ostara Festival will be available from March 18 to April 8. It will feature a bloomy Ravensthorpe, some unique side activities (such as egg hunts), and special rewards.
- We’ll provide more details about the Ostara Season content in the First Look article coming March 18.
Change Appearance / Transmog
We added Change Appearance aka Transmog to the game.
Change your gear and weapon appearance within the same category of items at Gunnar’s blacksmith in Ravensthorpe for 50 silver. “This piece was already exceptionally beautiful, but if there’s anyone who could improve it, it’s me!” —Gunnar
- Changed items will be marked with a star in the inventory.
Fearless Leaper = When activated, the leap attack damage has a larger area of effect and can be done at any height.
Raven’s Loot = Your raven gathers loot from targets killed with ranged attacks.
Loot Food = Eivor now has a higher chance of looting food from dead bodies.
Close Camera Option
We added a close camera option to the game.
- Once toggled, it will activate a closer camera during regular gameplay.
- The camera will zoom out during combat encounters.
- The option can be toggled in the Gameplay menu.
- There will now be more cats throughout England. *The best clutter.*
- Foxes should no longer spawn inside Lunden.
- Fixed a bug that downgraded Ubisoft Connect Rewards (i.e. Spartan bow, Moonlight Axe).
- Improved character physics behavior when running up the stairs. *Clothes no longer go brrr.*
- Small boats will now catch fire when throwing torches at them.
- Fixed a bug that caused Skadi’s Blade’s perk to remain inactive when conditions are met.
- Fixed a bug that caused the boar master’s melee attack not to build up fire damage on the player.
- Fixed a bug that caused Petra’s Arc perk to remain inactive above 90% HP.
Fixed a bug that caused the Huntsman rune to be activated when conditions are not met.
Fixed a bug that allowed players to break the heavy runic attack of Kjotve with light attacks during the third phase.
Fixed a bug that prevented Guaranteed Assassination from working and reduced damage dealt after acquiring the Shoulder Bash ability.
QUESTS, WORLD EVENTS, AND SIDE ACTIVITIES
- Fixed a bug in In Absence of an Ealdorman that prevented players from completing the quest when the brooch was already collected. *Everyone liked that.*
- Fixed a bug in In Absence of an Ealdorman that prevented a cutscene from playing.
- Fixed a bug in Clues and Riddles that prevented players from completing the quest as it does not validate after the ritual.
- Fixed a bug in The Demon Odor at the Tithe that prevented the NPC from spawning.
- Fixed a bug in Bleeding the Leech that caused the NPC to remain stuck in a defeated state.
- Fixed a bug in Razing Earnningstone due to Galinn not speaking.
- Fixed a bug in A Brother’s Keeper that prevented a cutscene from playing.
- Fixed a bug in Glory Regained that prevented players from proceeding with the quest.
- Fixed a bug in An Island of Eels that prevented players from completing the quest as it was moved to completed quests. *Put that thing back where it came from or so help me.*
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from pledging to any region on the Alliance map.
- Fixed a bug in Pilgrimage to St. Albanas that prevented players from talking to the NPC.
- Fixed a bug in the Lamb Chops world event where players could not complete the event if Merec died.
Fixed a bug in A Wise Friend where Randvi would not appear outside the long house.
Fixed a bug that prevented players from completing the Asgard arc after completing Binding Fate.
Fixed a bug in Pilgrimage to St. Albanes where Birstan could get stuck, preventing players from completing the quest.
Fixed a bug in In Dreams that prevented players from completing the Drink the potion to return to Asgard objective.
Fixed a bug in the Crushed Dreams world event that caused the wife to be dead.
Fixed a bug in Honor has Two Edges that prevented players from interacting with Faravid at the camp.
Fixed a bug in Degolas the Beautiful world event due to Degolas not leaving the water.
Fixed a bug in In the Absence of an Ealdorman that prevented the objective marker from appearing.
- Fixed a bug in Heavy is the Head that caused Ivarr to no longer move. *Yes, he’s Boneless, but…*
- Fixed a bug in The Sword of Saint George that prevented the quest from updating after killing the champion and not being acquired.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Cordelia boss fight from starting.
- Fixed a bug that caused a Eurvicscire wealth to disappear after completing Honor Has Two Edges.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from interacting with Eydis after assigning the Jomsviking.
- Fixed a bug in Reap What Was Sown that caused Sigurd to clap with one hand next to Ubba.
- Fixed a bug in Extended Family that allowed the boss to jump over the arena border and not being defeatable as a result.
Fixed a bug in Well-Traveled that caused players to be stuck when interacting with the reflector.
Fixed a bug that caused players to sink to the bottom of the ocean when jumping from the long ship without having learned the Leap of Faith. *Altaïr knows the feels.*
Fixed a bug in The Walls of Templebrough that prevented players from talking to Sigurd.
Fixed a bug that caused the man-eating animal contract to be missing a quest objective.
Fixed a bug that results in Kjotve not taking damage using the hidden blade.
Fixed a bug in An Efficient Cremation that prevented the world event from completing when the man was killed for the first time after burning the bodies.
Fixed a bug that caused the aim to snap away during the Builder boss fight using K&M.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from completing The Pardoner’s Tale as the NPC is missing.
- Fixed a bug in Glory Regained that prevented players from proceeding with the quest after reaching the Regroup with Soma objective.
- Fixed a bug in Road to Hamartia that caused Halfdan to not follow the player.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from pledging to Snotinghamscire or Hamtunscire as both options were greyed out.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from collecting the Book of Knowledge in Oxenefordscire.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from confirming the kill against Thor the Fishmonger.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the order member, Beneseck of Bath, from spawning.
- Fixed a bug that caused Legendary Animals to spawn outside the playable area.
- Fixed a bug that caused Randvi not to cross the bridge exiting the settlement. *It seems the wind calls her to the other side.*
Fixed a bug that prevented players from interacting with one of the three keys needed for a Jorvik wealth chest after planting Explosive Corpse on the body.
Fixed a bug that caused Suttungr to be missing weak points in phase 2 of the fight.
Fixed a bug in When the Stone Falls that prevented the quest from being completed if the player fast travels during the quest.
Fixed a bug that prevented players from completing Edmund’s Arrow as the NPC is missing.
Fixed a bug that caused a section of Asgard’s intro to be missing.
GRAPHICS, AUDIO, AND ANIMATION
- Addressed various graphics, lighting, or texture issues.
- Addressed various clipping issues.
- Addressed various character or NPC animation issues.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to unequip a weapon mid-animation, causing animation issues.
- Fixed a bug that caused an impact on character detail settings when World Detail graphics settings were adjusted.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game not to restart after resetting Graphics mode.
- Fixed a bug where guards wouldn’t recheck already investigated hiding spots when Eivor whistles from them.
- Addressed various River Raids-related UI/HUD issues.
- Addressed a placement issue with Raid location descriptions using Arabic interface language.
- Fixed a bug that prevented River Raids content to be accessible after the Jomsviking Hall was built.
- Fixed a bug that caused the objective to be missing after building the Jomsviking Hall.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from reviving Jomsviking with M&K.
- Vagn will now randomly have dialogue during River Raids. *Leans back.*
- Fixed a bug that prevented river barricades to trigger.
- Fixed a bug that caused the River Raids completion on Vagn’s map to be inaccurate.
- Addressed some instances of issues with mast behaviors in specific ship hiding spots.
- Fixed a bug on the River Dee that resulted in the River Champion to be missing.
Fixed a bug that caused the Sword of Saint George quest to be missing an objective.
Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the End Raid quick action from working.
Fixed a bug that caused the objective from A River to Raid to be missing from the UI.
Fixed a bug that allowed rivers to have more River Raid chests than keys.
Fixed a bug that caused Naval chains to not regenerate when the player returns to Rivers.
Fixed a bug that caused the character showcase not to update when assigning Jomsviking to the crew.
Fixed a bug that allowed players to seemingly trigger a raid on the boat and once again on land when all Jomsvikings are dead.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from using rations after completing all River Raids quests.
- Fixed a bug that caused Jomsviking rank-ups not to be displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the River Alert Level to be displayed when returning to the long ship if the alert level increased.
- Fixed a bug that caused Jomsviking waiting to be hired to have a different rank in the hall than intended.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Map clue not to be marked as collected on the River Exe map.
- Fixed a bug that caused Jomsviking to die while they are currently being revived
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Celebration screen to appear when completing a Raid for the second time.
- Fixed a bug that could see the player spawn into a River Raid without their long ship
- Fixed a bug that resulted in a raid not to be completed upon gathering all cargos from the Severn Outpost.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Jomsviking to open the door in Erbistock (River Dee) after unlocking it to loot the chest.
- Fixed a bug that caused the mast not to be lowered if all Jomsviking are dead.
- Addressed various issues where the player could get stuck.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from progressing with River Raids when bringing Clues to Vagn, and then reloading the first autosave.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from returning to the settlement if any sensitive content option is applied while on any river.
- Fixed a bug on the River Dee that caused icons for chests and cargos to be missing from the compass.
GAMEPLAY, COMBAT, AND AI
- Addressed various NPC behaviour issues.
- Fixed a bug that caused Eivor to continue spinning longer than intended when using the Dane Axe Special Attack.
Fixed a bug that caused enemies to wake up right away when they are being hit with a second sleep dart while sleeping.
Fixed a bug that caused the hidden blade to be missing from Eivor. *Not worthy KEKW.*
Fixed a bug that caused strange physics when throwing explosive pots.
Fixed a bug that resulted in disguise speed to be limited using keyboard input.
Fixed a bug that caused Eivor to moonwalk when mounting a horse that is approaching from behind the player.
Fixed a bug that allowed players to obtain Nodens’ Arc through save/load actions.
Fixed a bug that caused the player to still get blinded even though the flash missile was being thrown back to a zealot.
Fixed a bug that allowed players to swap weapons while performing a heavy attack.
- Fixed a bug that caused archers to shoot arrows from strange angles.
- Fixed a bug that caused issues equipping weapons after blocking and dodging while using the battering ram.
- Fixed a bug that caused NPCs to perform the same activity for longer than intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused guards to climb on burning roofs. *Just why?*
- Fixed a bug that allowed unconscious NPCs to be inflammable. *And I oops.*
- Fixed a bug that caused oil jars to explode when assassinations were performed nearby. *Say what dot gif.*
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to chain Hidden Blade attacks several times unintentionally.
- Addressed various issues where the player could get stuck.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to get stuck or are unable to move a shelf inside Saint Lewinna’s Church.
- Addressed various object placement issues across worlds.
Fixed a bug where a key would sometimes remain stuck in the air when destroying the hazard in Jotunheim
Fixed a bug that allowed multiple settlement cosmetics to be applied simultaneously for one slot.
- Fixed a bug that caused dead pigs to return to a standing position after fast travelling. *Mommy, pick me up I’m scared.*
- Addressed various UI/HUD issues.
- Addressed various localization issues.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the quick actions wheel to be accessible during the beginning of the game.
- (Stadia) Fixed a bug that prevented the Photo Mode cursor to be visible.
- Fixed a bug that caused HUD elements to disappear and the world map to be unavailable when talking to Ceolwulf at night while he is in bed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from exiting the white room when the game was still downloading.
- Fixed a bug that caused issues switching input from M&K to Gamepad.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from reaching 100% completion.
- Fixed a bug that caused the back button to have multiple functions in the Japanese version of the game.
- Fixed a bug that caused The Way of the Berserker to not be available in offline mode after being redeemed.
Fixed a bug that caused ULC content not to be available in the game after purchasing it from the store.
(PC) Fixed a bug that prevented Disorder of Ancients, Take My Hand, The Enemy of My Enemy, Overdesign II from unlocking.
(PC) Fixed a bug with multi-monitor set ups that could cause issues while in borderless mode.
(PC) Fixed a bug that caused MSI Voice Commands to stop working.
(PS4/PS5) Fixed a bug that caused the Share Play option to be no longer available.
(PS4/PS5) Fixed a bug that prevented players from uploading saves to the game cloud.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Improved performance and stability.
- Fixed a bug that could cause freezes when performing a dodge while holding an oil jar inside Burgred’s crypt.
Download free Assassin’s Creed Valhalla patch 3.30 for PS4 and Xbox One.