Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update 1.04 is now rolling out for PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S players. According to the official AC Valhalla 1.04 patch notes, the latest update resolved issues related to NPCs, text, cinematic, glitches, and more. Apart from this, Assassins Creed Valhalla version 1.04 also includes performance improvements.
Recently the game was released with mostly positive reviews on PS4, Xbox Series X/S.
Previously, a day 1 update added new content and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Today’s Assassins Creed Valhalla version 1.04 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
AC Valhalla Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Alt tabbing can cause the VRAM meter to display the wrong values. This issue is now addressed.
- The trader, different schemes are improperly grouped. This problem is now addressed.
- Fixed an issue where certain NPCs cannot be interacted with at the Black Market
- Addressed a bug where the Ingot looted off the Destroyer in Hamptun Blockade is not counted towards wealth territory completion
- Fixed an issue where disclaimer text is displayed with inverted and separated characters
- Fixed an issue where during Orlog (dice game), the camera is not focused on Eivor or the NPC
- Cinematic is not triggered after dialogue with Yanli & Rowan. This issue is now resolved.
- Fixed a bug where Birstan does not leave toward Colcestre after defeating the bears attacking him.
- Resolved a bug where players who started their journey before the Day One Title Update may not be able to find “A Seer’s Solace” in the Quest log or cannot proceed with the quest.
- Addressed a bug where player is unable to rotate items properly using mouse and keyboard in the store.
- Fixed an issue where the torch can no longer be activated with “T” after using the dual swap skill with mouse and Keyboard.
- Addressed a bug where raven vertical control is locked with M&K.
- Fixed an issue where the cloud saves disappear when quitting to Title Screen at least two times per session.
- Added balancing of the game.
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Added fixes for fps drop issues.
- Addressed various quest-related nuisances.
- Improved performance and stability.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Download free Assassin’s Creed (AC) Valhalla update 1.04 for PS4 and Xbox One.