Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update 1.13 is now rolling out for PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S players. According to the official AC Valhalla 1.13 patch notes, the day 1 update added new content and fixes to the game. Apart from this, Assassins Creed Valhalla version 1.1.3 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, a major update was released with various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues. Today’s Assassins Creed Valhalla version 1.1.3 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
AC Valhalla Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where Birstan does not leave toward Colcestre after defeating the bears attacking him.
- Fixed an issue where players who started their journey before the Day One Title Update may not be able to find “A Seer’s Solace” in the Quest log or cannot proceed with the quest.
- Addressed a bug where player is unable to rotate items properly using mouse and keyboard in the store.
- Fixed an issue where the torch can no longer be activated with “T” after using the dual swap skill with mouse and Keyboard.
- Addressed a bug where raven vertical control is locked with M&K.
- Fixed an issue where the cloud saves disappear when quitting to Title Screen at least two times per session.
Download free Assassin’s Creed (AC) Valhalla update 1.13 for PS4 and Xbox One.