Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update 1.03 is now rolling out for PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S players. According to the official AC Valhalla 1.03 patch notes, the day 1 update added new content and fixes to the game. Apart from this, Assassins Creed Valhalla version 1.03 also includes stability fixes.
Recently the game was released with mostly positive reviews on PS4, Xbox Series X/S. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues. Today’s Assassins Creed Valhalla version 1.03 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
AC Valhalla Update 1.03 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Added additional localized audio packs. Availability differs per region, consult our article for supported languages to get a full breakdown.
- The Codex – We’re excited to reveal that the beloved Animus Database will return with Assassin’s Creed Valhalla as “Codex”. The Codex has two parts, the Database & Tutorials.
- Database – The Database provides information about the world and its people.
- Tutorials – Tutorials provides insights on everything you have learned so far.
Fixed an issue where players unable to progress in “A Seer’s Solace”.
- Fixed an issue where Alt tabbing can cause the VRAM meter to display the wrong values.
- Fixed an issue where at the trader, different schemes are improperly grouped
- Addressed a bug where certain NPCs cannot be interacted with at the Black Market
- Addressed a bug where the Ingot looted off the Destroyer in Hamptun Blockade is not counted towards wealth territory completion
- Fixed an issue where disclaimer text is displayed with inverted and separated characters
- Addressed a bug where during Orlog (dice game), the camera is not focused on Eivor or the NPC
- Addressed a bug where cinematic is not triggered after dialogue with Yanli & Rowan.
- Fixed a bug where Birstan does not leave toward Colcestre after defeating the bears attacking him.
- Fixed an issue where players who started their journey before the Day One Title Update may not be able to find “A Seer’s Solace” in the Quest log or cannot proceed with the quest.
- Addressed a bug where player is unable to rotate items properly using mouse and keyboard in the store.
- Fixed an issue where the torch can no longer be activated with “T” after using the dual swap skill with mouse and Keyboard.
- Addressed a bug where raven vertical control is locked with M&K.
- Fixed an issue where the cloud saves disappear when quitting to Title Screen at least two times per session.
Download free Assassin’s Creed (AC) Valhalla update 1.03 for PS4 and Xbox One.