Assassin’s Creed Valhalla patch 1.05 is now rolling out for PS4, PS5 Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S players. According to the AC Valhalla 1.04 patch notes, the update will address issues related to Photo Mode, animation, and more. Apart from this, AC Valhalla patch 1.05 also includes some stability fixes.
Previously, a day 1 patch added new features and changes. Recently, a hotfix also released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues. Today’s AC Valhalla patch 1.05 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
AC Valhalla 1.05 Patch Notes
- The Ingot looted off the Destroyer in Hamptun Blockade is not counted towards wealth territory completion
- Items lost due to dual-wield issue
- Splash Screen freeze
- Cannot interact with Reda
- In the meantime, completing the Cent story arc should trigger an event at the settlement that should allow players to interact with Reda.
- Cannot proceed with several quests:
- The Big Finish
- A Rivalry for the Ages
- Smashing The Compass
- Bleeding The Leech
- Fixed an issue where Hytham remains still on the boat during the “To Serve The Light” quest
- Addressed a bug where at the end of “Tilting the Balance” the next objective will not trigger.
- Fixed a bug where players can get stuck on a black loading screen when closing the menu by pressing start.
- Addressed an issue where Photo Mode filters don’t show an accurate preview of the filter preset.
- Fixed a bug where Photo Mode “no filter” preset sometimes doesn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where after performing various actions, sometimes controller triggers may constantly vibrate.
- Addressed an issue where players cannot select a character at the beginning of the game.
You can download Assassin’s Creed Valhalla patch 1.05 on PS4 and Xbox One.