Apex update 1.59 patch notes are now available for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Apex 1.59 patch notes, the latest update brings gameplay changes and fixes to the game. Apart from this, Apex version 1.59 also includes general gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a big update added season 8 with new changes and fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex patch 1.59 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex 1.59 Patch Notes
- Addressed a bug where Legend Skins bug causing issues when aiming down sights.
- PC Only: Red dot disappears from scopes when adaptive super sampling is turned on.
- Fixed a bug where Event skins are appearing grey and untextured in 1P.
- Addressed a bug where players are sometimes able to bring weapons into the Fight Night Town Takeover.
- Fixed game crashing bugs.
- Addressed an issue here Legend Banter VO is not playing as intended.
- General gameplay optimizations.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Apex update 1.59 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.