Apex update 1.70 patch notes released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Apex 1.70 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashing, lag, and more. Apart from this, Apex version 1.70 also added crossplay between Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Previously, a big update added season 8 with new changes and fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex version 1.70 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex 1.70 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug preventing Steam users from sending friend requests to each other
- Usernames now update when a user swaps between the Origin Client to the Steam Client
- Fixed a bug preventing players from creating or joining clubs due to their EA Account already being associated with another platform.
- Addressed a bug with the Amped Cover not being destroyed by the initial blast of Charge Rifle.
- Addressed a bug with bullets getting amped before they cross the amped wall from certain angles.
- Addressed a bug with overheating occurring when firing a single shot from the weapon multiple times.
Download free Apex update 1.70 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.