Apex update 1.70 patch notes released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Apex 1.70 patch notes, the latest update added Valkyrie adjustment and some other minor bug fixes. Apart from this, Apex patch 1.70 also added crossplay between Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Previously, a big update added season 9 with new changes and fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex version 1.70 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex 1.70 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue with Switch users being kicked from the game due to system clock manipulation. Sorry Animal Crossing time travelers! Go get your bells.
- Added a missing confirmation message after purchasing the Bloodhound x Lifeline edition
- Hovering while using Valk’s tactical now consumes the same amount of fuel compared to hovering while not using her tactical. This is a balance change meant to address Valkyne players staying out of the fight for extended periods of time in late-game circles.
- Fixed the “Win X rounds in Arenas’ challenges not tracking wins correctly.
- Fixed a flickering issue caused by Legends with light effects in the lobby.
- Miscellaneous stability fixes
Download free Apex update 1.70 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.