Apex Legends update 1.42 patch notes released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Apex version 1.42 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Apex update 1.42 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added the Lost Treasures Collection Event as well as a host of tweaks to various Legend abilities and weapons. A minor hotfix was also released recently.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex version 1.42 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Apex legends update 1.42?
- Mobile Respawn Beacon has been added to all modes.
- Fixed an issue where if Death Protection activates while on a zipline or wall hanging, the player remains where they are.
- Fixed an issue where Loba’s Tactical doesn’t land properly on World’s Edge and always refunding the ability.
- Fixed various game crashing issues.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Added fixes for login issues.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added various other minor fixes.
Download free Apex update 1.42 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.