Apex Legends update 1.62 patch notes released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Apex Legends version 1.62 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Apex Legends patch 1.62 also includes stability and performance improvements.
During our most recent Apex collection event there was a bug with Wattson’s Electric Blue skin that caused her textures to go missing. The game developers released a fix and fully refunded anyone who bought the skin. Refunded players can also keep the fixed skin.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex Legends version 1.62 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Apex legends patch 1.62? (Updated)
- You can now turn off the Survival Slot to get weapon inspect back on the controller.
- Fixed a bug where players are sometimes able to bring weapons into the Fight Night Town Takeover.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Added fixes for login issues.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Added various other minor fixes.
Download free Apex Legends update 1.42 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.