Apex Legends update 1.41 is now available for players on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Apex version 1.41 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to crashing, matchmaking and more. Apart from this, Apex update 1.41 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added the Lost Treasures Collection Event as well as a host of tweaks to various Legend abilities and weapons.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex version 1.41 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
– Removed Mobile Respawn Beacon out of the bunker area in Kings Canyon.
– Fixed an issue with Legends being able to still shoot after being downed.
– Fixed an issue where taking damage was interrupting revives.
– Fixed an issue “The Marble Goddess” skin not having the correct hitbox.
– Fixed an issue with wraith being able to get a speed boost by using her tactical, then her ult, then canceling her ult.
– Fixed an issue where if death protection wears off during a revive, it cancels the revive.
– Octane will no longer be able to use stim while healing.
– Fixed an issue with passive regen being delayed after the use of stim.
– Fixed issues with being pulled out of ADS, weapon firing stopping when stim ends/landing from a jump pad.
Apex update 1.41 is now available for download