Apex Legends update 1.59 patch notes released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One for players. According to the official Apex Legends 1.59 patch notes, the latest addressed crashing and loading game issues. Apart from this, Apex Legends version 1.59 also includes gameplay improvements.
Previously, a big update added season 8 with new changes and fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex Legends patch 1.59 will fix a few of these issues.
Read Apex Legends patch notes details below.
Apex Legends 1.59 Patch Notes
- Addressed a bug where Legend Skins bug causing issues when aiming down sights.
- PC Only: Red dot disappears from scopes when adaptive super sampling is turned on.
- Fixed a bug where Event skins are appearing grey and untextured in 1P.
- Addressed a bug where players are sometimes able to bring weapons into the Fight Night Town Takeover.
- Fixed game crashing bugs.
- Addressed an issue here Legend Banter VO is not playing as intended.
- Addressed crashing issues.
- General gameplay optimizations.
- Multiplayer improvements added.
- Fixed game loading issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Apex Legends update 1.59 on Sony PlayStation 4, PC, and Microsoft Xbox One.