Apex version 1.74 is now available for download PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Apex 1.74 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related Octane sound, pak file error and more. Apart from this, Apex update 1.74 also includes general stability and performance fixes.
Previously, a big update was which added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex version 1.74 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex Legends Season 10 Patch Update Details
Apex update 1.74 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Fixed a bug preventing players with a custom control layout with “Extra Character Action bound” from looting from Deathboxes or Loba’s Black market.
- Fixed an issue where having Revenant’s heirloom equipped would cause slides to not travel very far while healing.
- Adjusted the color settings in the color blind mode.
- Fixed a bug with Crypto’s Dragonskin.
- Fixed a rare bug where the last match result might not be saved.
- Restored speech-to-text feature.
- Fixed minor glitches.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Added performance improvements.
- Added various stability fixes.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Apex version 1.74 on Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One.