Apex version 1.56 update is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to Apex 1.56 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes and fixes. Apart from this, Apex patch 1.56 also includes performance improvements and stability fixes.
Previously, a big Season 7 update added a new legend, a new map, various balancing, and more. Recently, a hotfix also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex 1.56 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex Patch 1.56 Notes
- Fixed issues with event skins “Haute Drop” and “Gold Standard”
- Addressed errors with clicking on Steam friends list
- Fixed text chat isues with Steam
- Addressed Wattson and Rampart skins related issues.
- Fixed game freezing issues.
- Several Clubs-related issues addressed
- Added fixes for various game crashing issues.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Apex version 1.56 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.