Apex version 1.674 released for PS4, PC and Xbox One players. According to the Apex 1.74 patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves some minor issues with the game. Apart from this, Apex patch 1.74 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was which added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online.
Apex Legends Season 10 Patch Update Details
Today’s Apex patch 1.674 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
What is new in Apex 1.74?
- Fixed a bug preventing players with a custom control layout with “Extra Character Action bound” from looting from Deathboxes or Loba’s Black market.
- Fixed an issue where having Revenant’s heirloom equipped would cause slides to not travel very far while healing.
- Adjusted the color settings in the color blind mode.
- Fixed a bug with Crypto’s Dragonskin.
- Fixed a rare bug where the last match result might not be saved.
- Restored speech-to-text feature.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Apex version 1.74 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.