Zero Hour update 9.1.5 (Hotfix 3) is now available on PC (Steam). According to the official Zero Hour patch notes, the latest update added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Zero Hour patch 9.1.5 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Zero Hour Patch Notes (October 21, 2021)
- Fixed delayed weapon switch to aim ( There was a delay previously between switching weapon and aiming )
- Fixed prone freelook causes legs to rotate
- Fixed new swat model collision causing various issues
- Fixed leave button not leaving existing steam lobby
- Fixed possible steam authentication please restart issue
- Changed swat van color to look more accurate
- Changed Steam Lobby from public to invite only
- Optimized breaking meth day time lighting
Download free Zero Hour update on PC (Steam).