A new Zenith update 1.06 (20915) released on PS4 and PC. According to the official Zenith game patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to Arboruht Worldboss Telegraph, crashes and more. In addition, the Zenith patch 1.05 also includes performance fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Zenith version 1.06 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Zenith 1.06 Update (20915)?
- Addressed Arboruht Worldboss Telegraph, so you now know exactly where conal AOEs will fall.
- Invasion events were previously broken during the second phase, these have been fixed – in addition, invasion events will spawn every 15 minutes instead of every 40, so get ready to get those materials!.
- Addressed a bug where picking up an item would cause a lag spike.
- Enemies can no longer be pulled all the way to the entrance, causing griefing to be much harder.
- Player level scaling per zone fixed so that higher level players will be 2 levels more powerful, instead of at the same level of the zone.
- Addressed a bug where a lone pirate would spawn in the mines.
Download free Zenith update 1.06 on PS4 and PC.