A new Zenith update 1.05 (v20871) is now available to download on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Zenith patch notes, the latest update added new content and bug fixes. In addition, the Zenith patch 1.05 also includes stability fixes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Zenith version 1.05 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Zenith February 11 Update?
- New endgame content: Overworld Dungeons, Invasions, and tuned Arboruht world boss.
- Introduced 2 new forms of currency that drop from Invasion events and the world boss. Complete both to get the highest level gear in the game!
- 23 new side quests.
- 4 new questgiver NPCs.
- Streamlined tutorial/beginner quests.
- New touchstones with helpful tips scattered around the starter areas.
- Added several new synth stations around the world.
- New items available at synth stations.
- New item and godstone modifiers.
- In-game alerting system: get live alerts from the developers (ex. servers going down for restart).
- News and updates on the main menu.
- Addressed bug with players being stuck logged into servers.
- Godstones now gain XP when players are level 40.
- Addressed bug with some characters appearing as incorrect gender.
- Addressed multiple visual glitches with armor.
- Addressed multiple visual glitches with NPCs.
- Players can now kick offline party members from the party.
- Players who skip a level will now get the godstones from any levels they skipped.
- Some Quest/Rift cross-buy players were stuck on “Internet connection available, checking account”, this has been fixed.
- Addressed bug that prevented some Support Essence Mages from casting Timeslow.
Quality of Life
- Added Guild menu scrollbar.
- Streamlined Godstone/Role switching UI.
- Better feedback when completing quest objectives.
Download free Zenith update 1.05 on PS4 and Xbox One.