WWE 2K22 update 1.15 (1.015) details are now available for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the WWE 2K22 1.15 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashes, lag, and stability. WWE 2K22 patch 1.15 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, update 1.14 added quality of life changes and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues related to glitches and crashes.
Today’s WWE 2K22 version 1.15 will address a few of these issues. Read more details here.
WWE 2K22 1.15 Patch Notes (1.015.000) – June 27, 2022
Clowning Around Pack
- Doink the Clown
- The British Bulldog
- Mr. T
- Rick Boogs
- Ronda Rousey
- Various adjustments to Superstar attributes
- Addressed reported concerns about crashes occurring when using the News tile to navigate the game
- Addressed reported concerns where Superstars entered the Royal Rumble in the wrong order
- Addressed the ranges of select moves
- Various adjustments to address incorrectly assigned moves to certain Superstars
- Added moves to various move categories
- Addressed reported concerns of the ladder falling down during ladder matches
- Addressed reported concerns of players warping and popping up after a match ends
- Addressed reported concerns of tag team finishes and attacks not occurring during matches
- Addressed reported concerns of the AI not performing their running signature/finisher against corner-seated opponents
- Addressed the alignment on various animations so that they connect better in-game
- Adjusted the damage of several moves to ensure the correct amount was being applied to opponents
- Improved stability within Community Creations
- Addressed reported concerns of shirts being tucked in when not intended
- Addressed reported concerns of a soft-lock in the game when editing CAS
- Addressed reported concerns of infinite loading when editing a saved video on PS5
- Stability improvements when using Custom Superstars
- Fixed game crashing bugs.
- Fixed missing audio issue.
- Addressed game shuttering issue.
- Added stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free WWE 2K22 update 1.15 on PS4, PS5, PC and Xbox One.