2K Games has released a new WWE 2K22 update 1.012 (1.012.000) on PS4, PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official WWE 2K22 1.012 patch notes, the latest update added several new characters from MyRise. WWE 2K22 patch 1.012 also added support for the Most Wanted DLC.
Previously, update 1.10 added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, players are experiencing several issues related to glitches and crashes. Today’s WWE 2K22 patch 1.012 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
WWE 2K22 Patch 1.012 Notes – (New Characters)
Added MyRise characters to the game.
- Cactus Jack
- The Boogeyman
- Ilja Dragunov
- Indi Hartwell
- Other various bug fixes.
- Various adjustments to moves to improve collision and targeting
- Fixed warping and deforming when performing Elbow Drop
- Added several moves to Signature and Finisher categories
- Fixed a bug that would allow attributes to be set higher than 100
- Fixed a bug that would allow roll outs to occur during certain handicap matches
- Fixed bugs that would cause certain springboards to not be in sync when playing Elimination Chamber matches
- Fixed a bug that would cause Superstars to “float” when performing various attacks on the ladder
- Improved barricade hit reactions
- Fixed bugs that caused weapon damage to sometimes not register correctly
- Fixed a bug that prevented Middle Rope finishers from functioning
- Fixed a crash that can occur when playing a 4way tornado tag match
- Added a descriptions PC Graphics settings
- Improved stability when accepting invites throughout the title.
- Fixed issue which prevented downloading of Superstars based on shared crowd signs.
- Various tweaks and improvements to CAS parts to improve clipping bugs
- Crash fix for editing base custom side plates when lettering has been applied to them
- Fix a crash that can occur when copying side plates after making changes to them
- Fixed a crash that can occur during the Kendo Karnage storyline
- Fixed a bug that prevented minor shows from being created
- Fixed a crash that can occur when transitioning from the edit superstar menus in Universe and Create a Moveset
- Fixed a crash when deleting custom images that are in use within Universe modes
Download free WWE 2K22 update 1.012 on PS4, PS5, PC and Xbox One.