Wreckfest update 2.14 (Oct 5, 2021) is now rolling out for PS4, PS5(1.014.000), and Xbox One players. According to the official Wreckfest 1.14 patch notes, the latest update added HDR support and a new tournament: Autumn Carnage. Apart from this, Wreckfest version 2.14 (1.014) also includes a reward car – Hotbomb and new rewards paints.
Previously. a big update added a new tournament: Folk Frenzy, new routes for Firwood Motocenter, and a tournament bundle for Firefly.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Wreckfest patch 2.14 will fix these issues.
Wreckfest 2.14 Patch Notes – October 5, 2021
- (PS5/XSX/XSS) High dynamic range rendering (HDR) is now used whenever HDR is enabled in the system menu and a HDR10 compliant display device is detected.
- (PS5/XSX/XSS) Exposure adaptation now works correctly so the image no longer appears too dark.
- New tournament season: Autumn Carnage
- New tournament reward car: Hotbomb
- New tournament reward paintjobs for Doomrig and Schoolbus
- On Little Thrasher, the stock pipes are now correctly removed when installing upright pipes.
- Hunter Panther rear axle and brake disc no longer clip.
- (PC) A correct number of clients can now join the lobby (i.e. 24 on a 24 player lobby).
Download free Wreckfest update 2.13 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.