Wreckfest update 2.13 (August 31, 2021) is now rolling out for PS4, PS5(1.013.000), and Xbox One players. According to the official Wreckfest 1.13 patch notes, the latest update added a new tournament: Folk Frenzy, new routes for Firwood Motocenter, and a tournament bundle for Firefly. Apart from this, Wreckfest version 2.12 also includes stability improvements.
Previously. a big update added Crossplay & Save Transfer, 60 fps on XSX, PC Enhanced Visuals, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Wreckfest patch 2.12 will fix these issues.
Wreckfest 2.13 Patch Notes – August 31, 2021
- New Firwood Motocenter routes: Rally Circuit and Rally Circuit Reverse.
(Server admins note: the internal designations for the routes are mixed7_r2 and mixed7_r2_rev)
- Zombies and related effects were removed.
- New tournament season: Folk Frenzy
- New free tournament reward bundle for Firefly.
- Bright specs no longer appear on surfaces with decals.
- Missing textures are now longer displayed on Bleak City demolition derby arena.
- (PC) Game data verification is faster.
- (PC) Game input is now disabled and game paused when Steam overlay is opened.
- (PC) Changing MSAA setting no longer requires restarting the game.
- (PS5) Tournament fame points are now transferred correctly during save data migration.
- When using manual gears, 1st gear is now automatically engaged after resetting.
- Minimap is now displayed correctly during tournament events.
- On large levels, player tags are now displayed from a further distance.
- Bogus wheel damage notification is no longer occasionally displayed at event start.
- Trooper vehicle name is now displayed correctly in the purchase prompt.
- Speedie driver model is now displayed correctly at all LOD levels.
- Killerbee’s stock rear spoiler now gets dirty.
- Wardigger can now endure more damage.
- (PC) Improved client performance.
- (PC) Server no longer leaks memory.
- (PC) In-game hosting with the client works again.
- (PC) The ping shown in-game now matches the real ping more closely.
- (PC) Client SteamID is shown when client is connected and disconnected.
- (PC) Server message is now displayed correctly.
- (PC) Setting the server password now works properly.
- A specific message is displayed when client is kicked due to idling.
- Tristar: Fixed rpm redline issue that could cause sound to stutter if the car is tuned to use shortest gear ratio.
- In-Game: Fixed issue with Carmageddon start countdown where pausing game during countdown would reset the audio count.
Download free Wreckfest update 2.13 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.