Wreckfest update 2.00 patch notes released for PS4, PS5 (1.003.000), and Xbox One players. According to the official Wreckfest 2.00 patch notes, the latest update added a new DLC pack “Off-Road Car Pack” and various bug fixes. Apart from this, Wreckfest version 2.00 also includes stability fixes.
Previously. a big update added new cars, free tracks, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Wreckfest version 2.00 will fix these issues.
Wreckfest 2.00 Patch Notes (Updated)
Added support for the new DLC pack “Off-Road Car Pack” containing three new cars: Sandstorm, Trooper and Trophy Hunter.
Added a new track with forward and reverse layouts: Rattlesnake Racepark.
Server admins note: the internal designations for the routes are fields14_1 (forward layout) and fields14_2 (reverse).
- Introducing new tournament: Super Truck Showdown.
- New tournament shop bundle “Dirtshot” for Hotshot.
- (XB1) The title no longer crashes to the Xbox Home screen when selecting Quick Match after resuming from connected standby in a pre-game lobby.
- (XB1) The title no longer crashes after attempting to enter Custom Event on Hill Street Circuit Race during streaming installation.
- (XB1) The title no longer occasionally crashes to the Xbox Home screen when entering a career event.
- Speedie is now slightly weaker.
- Starbeast SS is now more competitive.
- Stepvan gearbox tuning options now work correctly.
- Hammerhead RS AI Player now handles the car better.
- Little Thrasher AI Player now appears correctly in Class B as well.
- Fixed mismatched rear wheels of Gorbie Class C AI Player vehicle.
- Starbeast SS “Same As Player”now correctly spawns AI Players with Starbeast SS.
- Fixed RoadSlayer GT steel rail side protector LOD glitch.
- Fixed KillerBee S exhaust backfire emitter pivot and door windows parenting.
- Stellar’s “Supersonic” wheels are now of correct color.
- The window frames of Hearse no longer float after receiving damage.
- The rear window of Hearse no longer floats after receiving damage.
- The window frames of Stepvan no longer float after receiving damage.
- The skull decoration no longer removes the Raven windshield.
- The axe decoration of Bandit no longer floats.
- Cardinal paint damage is now displayed correctly.
- The rear wind of Hammerhead RS no longer detaches as easily.
- Wildking racing stripe is now correctly centered.
- The Hammerhead RS fender no longer falls off before the fender flare.
- The fuel lid of Sunrise Super and Sweeper now open into correct direction.
- Texture is now displayed correctly on the Hammerhead RS fuel lid.
- Removed permanently painted parts of the Starbeast SS paint.
- Blade (Reckless Car Pack): Adjusted audio mix for more low frequencies and less intake noise.
- Blade (Reckless Car Pack): Adjusted exhaust rev limiter fart noise to occur only when releasing throttle held against redline.
- Race: Added new generic gearbox H-shifter sounds.
Download free Wreckfest update 2.00 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.