WorldBox God Simulator update 0.22.8 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official WorldBox God Simulator patch notes, the latest update resolves minor issues with the game.
Since the last WorldBox patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s WorldBox God Simulator patch 0.22.8 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
WorldBox God Simulator Patch Notes – June 19, 2023
- changes: returned madness to be editable in the trait editor
- changes: added a hidden stat for some units that will die if they receive madness, as it breaks their special logic, similar to boats.
- fixed: on iOS/Android, the magnet made units “stuck” in one place until provoked if the FPS lock was turned on (confirmation needed)
- fixed: madness was a bit broken, and sometimes mad units didn’t attack anyone
- fixed: attack cooldowns worked incorrectly when zoomed out
- fixed: some powers on mobile didn’t have tile highlight enabled when used, for example, magnet, diving light
- fixed: ice/flame towers could be ignored by other units after save reload
- fixed: next age sometimes remained the same when generating new worlds (confirmation needed)