World of Tanks update 1.75 (1.12.2) for PS4, PC and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official World of Tanks 1.75 patch notes, the new update added quality of life fixes. Apart from this, the latest World of Tanks version 1.75 also contains stability fixes.
A previous update was released with gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s WOT version 1.75 will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
World of Tanks Update 1.12.2 Patch Notes
Fixed the following issues.
- In some cases, the sequence of events in the damage log is distorted.
- The client cannot be maximized to full-screen mode while the player is in a Skype call.
- In some cases, falling trees fall through the terrain.
- Upon the successful completion of the Alliance-14 mission during the Chimera Operation, the failed mission icon is displayed after the battle.
- The Battle Results screen is missing an entry about the completion of the last mission in a series.
- When shooting at the ground from a distance of over 500 m, the hit effect is displayed next to the vehicle that made the shot.
- When mounting the Experimental Optics equipment, the view range value is rounded down.
- The conditions of Personal Missions are not displayed upon pressingNin Grand Battles.
- When using the “Driving to position!” command on a pre-battle marker, the chat does not display the corresponding message.
- In the Exterior menu, the model of the current vehicle is replaced with the one that has returned from battle.
- On the Normandie map in Frontline mode, some Swedish tank destroyers may spawn on their side.
- In the team panel, vehicle names are displayed with different fonts.
Download free World of Tanks update 1.75 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.