World of Tanks update 1.74 (1.12.1) for PS4, PC and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official World of Tanks 1.74 patch notes, the new update has added stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, the latest World of Tanks version 1.74 also contains fixes for server performance, game crashing, and stuttering/lag, and more.
A previous update was released with gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s WOT version 1.74 will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
World of Tanks Update 1.12.1 Patch Notes – June 15, 2021
Battle Interface Improvements
- Players can set the default state of hull lock-in Sniper mode in the game settings for tank destroyers and other vehicles with limited turret/gun traverse angles.
- If enabled, the gameplay will remain unchanged.
- If disabled, the gameplay will be similar to vehicles featuring Siege mode.
- Players now have the option to toggle hull lock in Sniper mode in battle using the ” X ” key.
- New sounds for manual activation / deactivation of hull lock have been added.
- The welcome window and battle results windows, as well as the Bootcamp exit window, have been changed. A training progress bar has been added.
Rewards for Clan Tasks
- New customization elements have been added: they can be received as a reward for completed clan tasks.
Changes to Technical Characteristics
- The following vehicle has been added: Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. H Ankou.
- The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: 114 SP2
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed the issue of the game client sometimes hanging after entering a battle.
- Fixed the issue of the game client sometimes hanging after exchanging gold for credits.
- Fixed the issue of some sounds and the map intro soundtrack not playing after a game crash.
- Fixed the issue of consumables not being replenished from the Depot if the player did not have enough credits for automatic full ammo replenishment after battle.
- Fixed the issue of technical text being displayed in the 3D style preview window.
- The display of the flag on the Kantemirovets 3D style has been improved.
- Added the Battle Pass welcome screen that displays info about additional rewards for completion of the daily missions.
- Players can now go to the menu of the progressive customization elements from the battle results screen.
- After achieving a record series of certain awards (Sharpshooter, Master Gunner, etc.), the award description on the battle results screen now displays information about the record series and the vehicles in which the best result has been achieved.
Download free World of Tanks update 1.74 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.