WolfQuest update 1.0.9 is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official WolfQuest patch notes, the latest update includes some major changes to the game.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s WolfQuest patch 1.0.9 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in WolfQuest Update Patch Notes? – December 21, 2022
- Optimized queries to WolfQuest game account on server, to reduce server load.
- Unclaimable hexes around the cattle ranch are now tinted gray, to be clearer that they are unclaimable.
- Reduced effect of difficulty level when struggling to escape from ranch trap.
- Rival pack wolves in Lost River now have varying attributes.
BUGS FIXED in LOST RIVER:
- Animals can still spawn in Floppy’s enclosure.
- Pups won’t enter tall grass a northeast rendezvous site.
- Multiplayer Lobby: Some info not shown in preview panel for Lost River map.
- In Merriweather house, wolf can glitch into a closed room, forever entombed there.
- Lost River collectible objects don’t glow in scent view.
- Blank achievement alert appears at certain times.
- Don’t Throw Stones achievement doesn’t register if visited in late summer (during Endless Summer quest).
- Blades landmark sub-achievement doesn’t register if visited in early spring (during FInd Den quest).
- In summertime, red maple tree at Monday Gulch den grows 2x in size.
- Trekker and Long-Distance Traveller achievements now indicate distance travelled in the notification, and do not appear if player has already unlocked achievement for that distance, to avoid confusion.
- Various den issues (den opening shrinking not enlarging when being dug out; one den without a hole in the ground; many dens don’t glow in scent view)
- Dachshund levitates when swimming.
- Dead dogs don’t smell.
- Can’t climb onto bed in hunting lodge.
- Various issues with NPC pathfinding.
- In certain spots, players can get stuck when leaving the cattle ranch once daytime arrives.
- Many terrain, water, and environment issues (potholes, gaps in terrain or deep snow, etc.)