WolfQuest update is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official WolfQuest patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s WolfQuest patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
WolfQuest Patch Notes – November 5, 2021
- Player-wolf and NPCs sometimes have trouble finding the shortest path to nearby object like carcass or food chunk.
- Elk mother circling wolf and calf without attacking, and several other elk pathfinding bugs.
- Sometimes birds are motionless in sky.
- In certain circumstances, game gets stuck on black screen when Raise Pups quest ends.
- HUD resizes when launching the game each time.
- Some invisible obstacles in Amethyst.
- On some graphics cards, wet aspen leaves look bluish.
- Dead pup lying on ground has one eye open.
- Mule deer and cougar can’t reach thair maximum flee speeds.
- Multiplayer: when joining a game, sometimes camera doesn’t swing around behind the player-wolf.
- Wolf moves too fast when stalking.
- In Lost River, several stranger wolf scent posts are floating high in the air on the east border.
- Ranger crew cleared logs from Slough Creek wagon trail, and did it properly this time.
- Animals sometimes have non-glowing areas in Scent View.
- There are some whitebark pine trees in Lamar Valley.
- On Basic Vegetation mode, there are no willow bushes in Lamar Valley.
- One type of fescue grass has poorly-chosen LOD settings.
- Light snow appears oddly on leaves of creekside aspens in Amethyst.
- One spawn location for handbag is too close to a tree to be picked up.
- Controls Remapper fails after specific sequence of remappings.
- Terrain and water issues.