Wizardry The Five Ordeals February 3 update is now available on PC(Steam). According to the official Wizardry The Five Ordeals patch notes, the latest update brings various tweaks and changes.
Previously, a big update was released which added a new “Add Party” option and quality of life improvements to the game. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game.
Read more details below.
What is new in Wizardry February 3 Update?
- The event “moving floor” is now recognized correctly in the “normal” movement mode.
- When a character stays at an inn on their birthday, regardless of their current HP or the room they stayed in, time will now always pass by one week.
- Removed the screen blackout effect in the “Pit” event.
- When entering the “moving floor” event in the “normal” movement mode, the event would sometimes not be triggered.
- When there were more than two pages of items in the item box, the display would become strange when the current page was lost in the item drawer.
- more fix to Labyrinth drawing was not displaying correctly after the light magic disappeared in the dark zone.
- The labyrinth was not displayed correctly for a moment when entering the “Teleporter”, an event set across floors in the “Normal” movement mode.
- The images of certain monsters were not correct.
- Fixed a problem in which the labyrinth was not displayed correctly for a moment when entering the “teleporter” event set across the floor in the “normal” movement mode.
Download free Wizardry The Five Ordeals patch on PC (Steam).