Wizardry The Five Ordeals update (Dec 18, 2021) released on PC(Steam). According to the official Wizardry The Five Ordeals patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes and changes.
Previously, a big update was released with bug fixes and changes Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game.
Read more details below.
Wizardry The Five Ordeals Patch Notes – December 18, 2021
- Monster drawing on the title screen flickered in 3:2 UI mode.
- The spell names were not displayed correctly at the first start-up.
- The priority of the difference between remaining HP and death in portrait was wrong.
- During combat, some characters were displayed as “bare hands” even if they were holding weapons.
- In 3:2 and SD UI mode, the floor display for the spell “Wizard Eye” was too short.
- When cast spell “Wizard Eye”, the coordinates of 15 east and 5 north were displayed incorrectly.
Download free Wizardry The Five Ordeals patch on PC (Steam).