Wizardry The Five Ordeals update (Dec 20, 2021) released on PC(Steam). According to the official Wizardry The Five Ordeals patch notes, the latest update brings various tweaks, changes, fixes, and improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with bug fixes and changes Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game.
Read more details below.
Wizardry game Patch Notes – December 20, 2021
- Temporary solution to the problem of the screen appearing dark when casting the spells “Brightness” and “Magic Light” in some environments.
- Changed the cursor to hover over the identify after the “Collect Uncertain Items” command.
- Changed the initial cursor placement for the “Fixed Enemy 3” event type.
- In some environments, it was not possible to enter a space when typing on the keyboard.
- In some scenarios, magic effects could be applied to items that were not originally supported by the store.
- After an event involving movement, the surrounding scenery was not being updated correctly.
- Corrected processing of portrait HP and priority of death again.
- The level-up mark in the party window was incorrect for certain UI modes and resolutions.
Download free Wizardry The Five Ordeals patch on PC (Steam).