Wizardry The Five Ordeals update released on PC(Steam). According to the official Wizardry The Five Ordeals patch notes, the latest update added various gameplay fixes and tweaks.
Previously, a big update was released with bug fixes and changes Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game.
Read more details below.
What is new in today’s Wizardry game Patch Notes? – January 6, 2022
- To address the issue of the screen being stuttering during certain events, the event images display of the pool and spring have been temporarily minimized.
- The effect of AC change spells on enemies will no longer work if the target’s spell resistance is 100%.
- Increased the probability of being cursed when equipment with a limited equipable personality is identify by an appraiser with a non-equipable personality.
- Characters and monsters that had AC+99 at the start of battle were no longer affect to AC changes caused by spells during battle.
- The NPC’s “When there are no more items in stock” event did not occur even if the conditions were met.
- The “Item Teleportation (Yes)” event did not work properly.
- In the “Selectable Moving Floor” event, “Move West” was wrong to “Move East”.
- The background was not updated correctly when “Yes” was selected in the “Selective Moving Floor” event.
- Weapons with certain conditions could disappear when sorted in the item box.
- The effects of SP “Wizard’s Memory” and “priest Spell Memory” have been switched.
- The name of the “training ground” set in the scenario was not reflected.
- When selling stackable consumables at once in the store, the inventory amount was calculated incorrectly.
- In some cases, items would disappear from the store when sorting through the inventory of magic items.
- When removing a magical effect from a store, the removal cost displayed was incorrect.
- When removing a magical effect from a store, if the total amount of money in the party was less than the removal cost, the effect could be removed for free.
- The map name and selection item of the spell “Teleportation” would sometimes differ.
- The cursor would not move to the next indeterminate item after a successful identify by the bishop.
- Shoot animation was not correct.
- Reviewed the initial volume setting process when starting a new scenario and when starting up.
- Revised text color processing for items in scenarios other than using AUTO magic effect.
Download free Wizardry The Five Ordeals patch on PC (Steam).