Wizardry The Five Ordeals February 17 update is now available on PC(Steam). According to the official Wizardry patch notes, the latest update increased the speed of teleportation and improved the display speed of teleporters.
Previously, a big update was released which added a new “Add Party” option and quality of life improvements to the game. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game.
Read more details below.
Today’s Wizardry Patch Notes
- Slightly increases the speed of teleportation across floors.
- Slightly improved the display speed of teleporters that cross floors.
- Changed the cursor behavior when casting the spells “Divine Trap”, “Heal” (in camp), “Heal Party” (in camp), state recovery spell (in camp), and revive (in camp) spell.
- Changed the filter process for Portrait_b.
- When a monster name is set to Japanese only, if there is a singular or plural form of the English name in the data, the English name will be displayed in the Monster Dictonary.
- If the user file that defined the scenario to be launched was corrupted for some reason, the game would not proceed from the “NOW LOADING” display at startup.
- When chanting the spell “Divine Trap,” the spell count was displayed on characters who had not learned the spell.
- Incorrect processing was occurring when selecting “Return” during revival spell casting
Download free Wizardry The Five Ordeals patch on PC (Steam).