COD Warzone update 1.45 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Warzone patch notes, the latest playlist update added various adjustments, tweaks, and changes
Recently, a big update was released which added new operators, weapons, map changes, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing a number of bugs in the game. COD Warzone version 1.44 will address a few of these bugs.
Read full details below.
Warzone 1.45 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue causing the “Science” Camo Unlock Challenge for the R1 Shadowhunter (BOCW) to not track.
- Fixed an issue causing the Camo Unlock Challenges for the Nailgun (BOCW) to not track.
- FIxed an issue with the text on the “Surprise Splash” Legendary Assault Rifle Echo (BOCW) Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect text to appear for the LAPA (BOCW) Weapon Unlock Challenge.
- Fixed various issues with Attachment visibility on the “High Stakes” Light Machine Gun Delta (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue with the “Phoenix Inferno” Assault Rifle Delta (BOCW) Blueprint where the ADS animation was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue causing the Ghost Perk to not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing the After Action Report to not show the Player’s full ATVI ID.
- Fixed an issue causing the Party Leader UI to overlap with the text chat window.
- Fixed an issue causing the Charly Operator’s default execution animation to play incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to get kicked from the Favorite Operators menu.
- Fixed an issue causing Players who are killed in the pre-match lobby to start a match as dead.
- Fixed an issue causing damage dealt with a vehicle to a downed enemy to not register.
The following changes were added previously.
The following changes are exclusive to the Quads version of the Iron Trials ‘84 mode.
- Buy Station
- Specialist Token has been removed.
- Medical Syringe now heals 25% faster.
- Loadouts have been updated.
- Loadout primary Weapon Attachments increased from 2 to 3.
- Specialist Token now drops on death.
- Classified Weapons have been updated.
- Foresight has been added as an exceedingly rare drop.
- Base health regen speed has been increased.
- Tac Rovers have been enabled.
- Sniper Rifle headshot down distance increased to 50 meters.
- Sniper Rifle headshot damage beyond 50 meters has been increased from 300 to 325.
- Fixed an issue causing some menus – notably the Operator Menu – to freeze when attempting to navigate them.
- Fixed an issue causing several Store Bundles splash screens to show white placeholder images.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Moonshot” Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Quick on the Draw” Challenge to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing the rarity of several rewards in the Season Six Battle Pass to not match the BOCW version.
- Fixed an issue causing the Unlock Challenge for the Battle Axe (BOCW) to not track properly.
- Fixed an issue causing Weaver’s “Disciple of Mayhem” Bundle Challenges to not track properly.
- Fixed several issues causing incorrect Calling Cards to appear when equipping certain ones.
- And the RAAL MG (MW) is back! Oops. 😬
Download free Warzone patch on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.