Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s cod Warzone patch 1.43 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Warzone 1.43 Patch Notes – Oct 6, 2021
What’s new in Warzone Season 6 Update?
New Points of Interest
Fissures crack open the Stadium and Downtown, strange and previously unknown WWII-era bunkers are revealed.
Season Six’s Gulag is inspired by the original trio of 1v1 maps within the Verdansk of 2019, and based on the Modern Warfare Gunfight map variant. This takes place in an undisclosed and sectioned-off level of the deep Zordaya Prison Complex.
Regiment Transition Begins
Regiments will be frozen, in preparation to transition it towards a new and more rewarding Clan system based around playing with your friends and fellow community members.
After October 6, you will only be able to view your Regiment Roster and inspect players. You will not be able to create, manage, switch, or invite people to your Regiment, use Regiment Tags, or receive Happy Hour rewards after this date. And if you are in multiple Regiments, you have until October 5 to ensure that you are “Active” in the one you wish to stay in through Vanguard’s launch on November 5.
New Operators — Alex Mason and Fuze
Alex Mason: NATO (Launch)
Mason is available with the Season Six Battle Pass at Tier 0. What does that number mean? Purchase the Battle Pass, and you’ll unlock him for use across Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
Fuze: Warsaw Pact (In-Season)
Benito “Fuze” Ortega is a soldier of fortune hired by Perseus for his bomb-disposal expertise. His mission, as seen during Season Six’s Intro Cinematic: Disrupt the seismic devices found under Verdansk.
Obtain this mercenary working for Perseus in a Store Bundle available later in the season.
Call of Duty: Vanguard Pre-Order Reward: Arthur Kingsley Operator*
Prior to Season Six’s launch, you can get access to one more Operator for Black Ops Cold War and Warzone: Sgt. Arthur Kingsley, one of the main heroes of Call of Duty: Vanguard.
Free New Weapons
.410 Ironhide: Shotgun (Launch)
Lever-action shotgun. High damage at close range with an improved fire rate. Reliable 2-shot kill with a short 1-shot range. Obtain the .410 Ironhide for free and ready to use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone at Tier 15 of the Season Six Battle Pass.
Grav: Assault Rifle (Launch)
Full-auto assault rifle. Fast firing rifle with improved range. Fastest bullet velocity in class with modest damage and moderate recoil. Obtain the Grav for free and ready to use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone at Tier 31 of the Season Six Battle Pass.
Two-handed melee weapon. Double bit axe with a straight wooden handle for powerful swings. Fell your foes and use them as kindling.
LAPA: SMG (In-Season)
Full-auto submachine gun. Lightweight prototype with reliable damage and good firing control. Improved handling and range with a slower fire rate.
Hammer and Sickle: Melee (In-Season)
Dual wield melee. A powerful union between industrial and agricultural tools. Demonstrate the strength of labor with deadly melee attacks at close-range.
Earn this dual-wield weapon in Black Ops Cold War or Warzone either through a melee-based challenge or within a new Store Bundle, both to arrive later in Season Six.
New Prestige Levels — Become the True Prestige Master
At the start of Season Six, your Season Level will refresh to Level 1 and your progress will resume from the highest Prestige Level you achieved previously. This season offers four additional Prestiges to achieve across the first 200 levels, as well as a new Weapon Blueprint:
Level 50: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Weapon Blueprint, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
Level 100: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
Level 150: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
Level 190: All Season Challenges Available
Level 200: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Battle Pass Tier Skip, Master Prestige Calling Card
Levels 250–1,000: New Prestige Key every 50 levels
- Fixed a UI issue causing the Tempered Perk to display incorrectly during Plunder matches.
- Fixed a visual issue causing the C58 (BOCW) ejection port to not open during the firing animation.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing a conflict between the audio of Red Doors and Supply Boxes.
- Fixed an issue causing Operator Bios and the “Set as Favorite” UI option to not appear when using a gamepad.
- Fixed an issue causing Seasonal Challenges to remain grayed-out while scrolling through the menu.
- Fixed an issue with the Krig 6 (BOCW) that would cause noticeable camera tilt while firing.
- Fixed an issue causing the Pelington 703 (BOCW) default reticle to appear misaligned.
- Fixed an issue causing the QBZ-83 (BOCW) to hitch when firing.
- Fixed an issue causing the Sniper Rifle Charlie (BOCW) default reticle to appear misaligned.
- Fixed an issue causing the TEC-9 (BOCW) hipfire reticle to not match the appropriate firing mode.
- Fixed an issue causing unintended bullet collision on the rear end of Payload Cargo Trucks.
- Fixed an issue with the firing audio on the “Turbo Powered” Bullfrog (BOCW) Blueprint.
- Fixed several issues related to the reload animations for both the Sniper Rifle Charlie (BOCW) and OTs 9 (BOCW).
- Fixed various issues that would result in Players experiencing either Dev Error 5476 or Dev Error 5573.
- Fixed various issues with Stitch’s subtitles while near Red Doors.
UI, UX, & More
- Regiments are now frozen to ensure a smooth transition over to the new Clan-based system, coming later this year.
- Players will now only be able to view their Regiment Roster and inspect other Players.
- Players will no longer be able to create, manage, switch or invite others, use Regiment Tags, or receive Happy Hour rewards.
- Loot Cards
- The visual style of all loot cards has been updated!
- In addition to this change, we’ve added information about the fire type of a Weapon to each loot card.
- This will allow Players to observe if a Weapon is automatic, semi-automatic, or burst before committing to it, without having to fire test shots or lose their next engagement.
- Killfeed (Time On Screen)
- Added an option under the Accessibility menu to customize the amount of time that messages in the Killfeed stay on screen. This option is intended to support Hard of Vision, Hard of Hearing, and Cognitive Overload accessibility.
- The setting has 5 options:
- Off: Never show updates
- Default: Updates show for 10 seconds
- Medium: Updates show for 20 seconds
- Long: Updates show for 30 seconds
- Extended: Updates show for 60 seconds
- Note: This will not affect the duration of disconnect notifications.
- Mono Audio
- Added an option under the Audio menu to adjust the degree to which the Mono Audio is applied when enabled.
- The setting is adjusted via a slider:
- A higher value merges sounds and sends them through left and right speakers in similar proportions.
- A lower value reduces the applied effect and preserves directional sound.
New Weapons (BOCW)
- .410 Ironhide: Shotgun (Launch)
- Lever-action shotgun. High damage at close range with an improved fire rate. Reliable 2-shot kill with a short 1-shot kill range.
- Obtain the Rattler Shotgun for free and ready to use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone at Tier 15 of the Season Six Battle Pass.
- Grav: Assault Rifle (Launch)
- Full-auto assault rifle. Fast firing rifle with improved range. Fastest bullet velocity in class with modest damage and moderate recoil.
- Obtain the Grav Assault Rifle for free and ready to use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone at Tier 31 of the Season Six Battle Pass.
- Battle Axe: Melee (Launch)
- Two-handed melee Weapon. Double bit axe with a straight wooden handle for powerful swings. Fell your foes and use them as kindling.
- Obtain the Battle Axe for free and ready to use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone via in-game challenge or Store Bundle.
- LAPA: Submachine Gun (In-Season)
- Full-auto submachine gun. Lightweight prototype with reliable damage and good firing control. Improved handling and range with a slower fire rate..
- Obtain via reward during The Haunting Event or via Blueprint in the Store.
- Hammer & Sickle (In-Season)
- Dual wield melee. A powerful union between industrial and agricultural tools. Demonstrate the strength of labor with deadly melee attacks at close-range.
- Obtain via unlock Challenge or via Blueprint in the Store.
New Unlock Challenge Missions (BOCW)
- EM2: Assault Rifle
- Using Assault Rifles, rapidly kill 2 or more players in 15 different completed matches.
- TEC-9: Submachine Gun
- Using SMGs, get 2 Headshot kills in 15 different completed matches.
We are pleased with the level of Weapon variety we are seeing across Verdansk. However, we still feel there are some persistent outliers that could stand to be addressed. Outlined below are a few deceptively impactful changes to assist in further widening the pool of viable Weapons.
» Assault Rifles «
» Light Machine Guns «
- MG 82 (BOCW)
- Gun Kick increased
- Recoil increased
- Reload interrupt time increased
- Raise interrupt time increased
- Light Machine Gun Alpha (BOCW)
- Gun Kick increased
- Recoil increased
» Lasers «
- Tiger Team Spotlight
- Movement Speed multiplier decreased from 3.2% to 3%
- ADS Movement Speed multiplier decreased from 3.2% to 3%
» Magazines «
- OTs 9 (BOCW)
- Spetsnaz 40 Rnd
- ADS Speed multiplier decreased from .85 to .835
- Reload Time decreased from 2.6 to 2.7 seconds
- Reload Empty Time decreased from 3 to 3.1 seconds
- VDV 40 Rnd Fast Mag
- ADS Speed multiplier decreased from .8 to .78
- Reload Time decreased from 1.93 to 2.11 seconds
- Reload Empty Time decreased from 2.23 to 2.32 seconds
- Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability
- Fixed for stuttering and lag issues.
- Fixed multiplayer improvements.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added network improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other under the hood fixes.