Warhammer Age of Sigmar Storm Ground update 1.07 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground patch notes, the latest update addressed crashes, lag, and shuttering.
Previously, a big update was released with various tweaks and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground patch 1.07 will solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground patch 1.07 notes? – Dec 7, 2021
- Fixed a widespread crash issue related to Overwatch abilities
- Fixed a common issue that resulted in players being kicked from the server
- Fixed an issue that would disconnect both players when multiple Banshee died
- Re-balanced Divine Purpose by removing the Tireless buff as well as reduced damage bonus
- Re-balanced Dispel to remove multiple de-buffs at once
- Fixed a gameplay issue where units health was inaccurately displayed during AI turns
- Addressed an issue where controllers would lose focus in Warband Editor
- Fixed an issue where the animations for the Winged Nightmare would not play
- Addressed instances of untranslated text
- Addressed some UI overlap issues
Download and play free Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground update 1.06 on PC.