Warhammer Age of Sigmar Storm Ground update 1.04 (1.2) patch notes released for PS4 and PC players. According to the official Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground version 1.04 patch notes, the latest update resolves multiple crashes in both single-player and multiplayer. Apart from this, Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground patch 1.04 also fixed a progression-blocking bug in Ascension 3.
Previously, a big update was released with various tweaks and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are facing several problems when trying to play the game on the consoles. Today’s Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground patch 1.04 will solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground 1.04 (1.2)?
- Fixed a variety of general crashes.
- Fixed specific crash issues related to wisps.
- Addressed additional server disconnects in MP.
- Fixed a progression-blocking bug in Ascension 3.
- Fixed a controller input issue when applying tribute XP.
- Addressed an issue with Tome of Barrier locking units into stasis.
Download free Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground update 1.04 on PlayStation 4 and PC.