Warhammer Age of Sigmar Storm Ground update 1.3 (August 25, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground patch notes, the latest update added a lot of balance changes, UI Improvements, and changes to the campaign/multiplayer modes. Apart from this, Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground patch 1.3 also implemented ultrawide monitor support
Previously, a big update was released with various tweaks and fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground patch 1.3 will solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground patch 1.3 notes?
- Unit Editor has been redesigned to combine Wargear and Skills.
- You can now rotate a unit in the Unit Editor.
- Implemented larger “unit action remaining” markers.
- Controller Cursor no longer snaps to the hex center.
- Campaign starting warbands have +1 unit available per difficulty.
- Two new encounter types: Survive and Protect.
- Added a dialog skip button.
- Two new maps added to the rotation: The Lower Bole and Drowned Man’s Journey.
The Lower Bole
Drowned Man’s Journey
- Fungal Cliffs map now has a new layout.
- Added a Tutorial to Multiplayer.
- Increased Earned Experience for all players.
- Added XP rewards to players who lost in turns 1, 2, and 3.
- Added a turn timer. You will now get visual and audio warnings when your turn has 30 seconds remaining.
- Multiplayer Faction Progression now includes more random items than before.
- Ultrawide Support: In game maps now have a custom camera supporting 21:9 resolutions. Front-end screens will remain centered in a 16:9 resolution.
- Fixed the issue of units talking over each other.
- Fixed over 60 bugs related to missing and broken SFX.
Maggotkin of Nurgle
- Corrosion and Poison now last 2 turns by default.
- Disease ignores armour but only lasts 2 turns instead of 3.
- Blightkings base health increased from 5 to 6 and base Armour increased from 0 to 1.
- Rotbringers now have reduced base damage, from 3 to 2.
- Transmit Disease now requires you to not have moved before activating.
- Corruption now has a cast range of 4 increased from 2, and a reduced cooldown by 1.
- Feculent Gnarlmaw – Base aethyr cost reduced from 4 to 3 and base cast range increased from 3 to 4.
- Nurglings – Seed of Corruption has been moved to an off-hand ability and they have disease bomb by default.
- Calcify now has an increased cooldown from 2 to 3.
- Replaced Second Nature property with Tireless, so while you can still charge after using, you can’t use other abilities.
- Debilitating Aura now leaves a lingering debuff for 1 turn that is refreshed every turn
- Great Corruptor now applies the effects of adjacent corruption whenever you take ANY damage instead.
- Fixed Corrosive items dealing too much / inconsistent damage when more units were involved.
- Fixed Layer of Sick (+1 armour when using Joyous bile) only lasting until end of turn.
- Overrun can only be activated once per turn.
- If you have a 2nd skill of Overrun it will grant the Fall Back passive after Overrun has been triggered.
- Fall Back – Dealing any damage will refresh the unit with Relentless (allowing them to move and use abilities again), but they will deal 0 damage with ALL abilities, but Into the Mist has 0 Aethyr cost.
- Arcane Claw’s range is lowered from 5 to 3
- Lady of Ashes will now be healed when she retaliates in melee with Healing Winds
- Myrmourn Banshees – Increased base summons from 1to 2 in multiplayer .
- Ethereal now ignores taking/dealing damage from basic ranged attacks.
- Summoning Wisps now costs 1 less Aethyr and the cooldown has been lowered by 1.
- Blazing Step skill (leave spectral flames on ground) now lasts 1 turn instead of just end of turn.
- Fixed Chainghast Solitary skill.
- Chainrasp Endless Horde skill can now be correctly equipped 3x.
- Nighthaunt weapons that say they rend armour will now work correctly.
- Lowered range of Chains of Burden (AOE Legendary) from 4 to 3.
- Enhanced Summoning Skill (Knight of Shrouds) now only grants +1 summon range to wisps instead of +2.
- Zealous skill has been separated into 2 separate cards, 1 grants -1 cooldown to main hand weapons the other grants -1 Aethyr cost to them.
- For each copy of Zealous you had, you will receive an extra card for -1 Aethyr (E.g. you have 3 of them, you will keep 3 for -1 cooldown and gain an additional 3 for -1 Aethyr).
- Tireless skill no longer grants +1 movement with a single stack. Grants+1 movement for each additional stack (e.g. if you have 3, you will get +2 movement after casting an ability).
- Decreased cooldown of Challenge by 1.
- Fixed a bug where Challenge couldn’t target ranged units that were channeling in order to interrupt them. Now if they will be interrupted but won’t attack back.
- High ground bonus is reduced from 2 to 1 damage.
- Lightning Rod is no longer buffed by stacks of Frenzy.
- When knocked into Endless Spells or Alchemic Transmutation, you take 3 bonus damage for a total of 4 that ignores armour instead of being instantly killed.
- By default, all traps have a cast range of 2 instead of 1.
- Base cost of traps except Violent Growth cost 0 Aethyr instead of 1.
- Many traps had their cooldowns lowered.
- Blitz will no longer allow you to execute 2 charges AND an ability in the same turn, regardless of order of execution.
- Blitz no longer allows you to execute a charge and then a damaging ability without its stack being removed.
- Deflect now blocks basic ranged attacks by default
- Barriers no longer last forever.
- Fixed a bug where you could cast barriers for free when your unit had no other moves.
- Fixed environmental hazards escalating their damage over time.
- Fix for Layer of Sick (+1 armour when using Joyous bile) only lasting until end of turn
- Auto-dispel no longer works on Endless Spells
- Units can no longer pass through Grove of Renewal or Feculent Gnarlmaw.
- Fixed a bug where hazards like fire could deal extra damage when summoned on a unit occupying a hex containing other props. This damage didn’t preview correctly, which would have caused confusing results.
Download and play free Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground update 1.3 on PC.