Warhammer Age of Sigmar Storm Ground update 1.05 will soon roll out on PS4 and PC players. According to the official Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground version 1.05 patch notes, the latest update brings various fixes and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground patch 1.05 also added performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various tweaks and fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground patch 1.04 will solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground 1.05?
- UI de-clutering and tooltip redesign.
- Added Ultra-wide monitor support.
- Animation speedup.
- Warband editor improvements.
- Balance changes and additionnal encounter type.
- Level based progression reward tweak (PvP)
Download free Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground update 1.05 on PlayStation 4 and PC.